Have you ever seen something completely baffling but also technically excellent? I can’t believe how well this person edited Jane into Treasure Planet so she and Captain Amelia could fight the bad guy from Osmosis Jones. “Man,” I say to myself, “I could never make this bizarre music video about beloved animated characters becoming ghosts.”
What..I…this is such a weird thing to ship. But now I ship it. What?
3D Audio of Centuries by Fall Out Boy (Requested)
What is 3D Audio?
3D audio effects are a group of sound effects that manipulate the sound produced by stereo speakers, surround-sound speakers, speaker-arrays, or headphones. This frequently involves the virtual placement of sound sources anywhere in three-dimensional space, including behind, above or below the listener.
Only works with headphones/earphones
Reblogging to listen to later because I can’t find my headphones and I’m too lazy to look but I usually love these things.
Okay, so I’m getting moved to night shift, but kind of as a halfway point, they’re first moving me from 3pm-3am for the next two days. So, I need to stay up until at least 2 or 3 am tonight so I can sleep enough to be awake until 3am tomorrow for work.
You know what this means, me.
Gravity Falls marathon.
the saga continues
Things I’ve Done After Taking Ambien:
- Assumed I teleported to the bathroom and back because I couldn’t remember walking there.
- Left the bedroom door open when going to the bathroom, then upon finding it open on my return, said, “Whoa, ghosts” to myself and then checked under my bed for…I guess ghosts.
- Saw a blob of light at the end of the hallway when coming out of the bathroom (my eyesight without glasses is worse than bad), figured it was a ghost, but didn’t really care. Do your thing, ghost, that’s cool.
- Thought I’d woken up, gotten out of bed, and started my day, twice, before waking up “a third time” still in my bed before the sun even came up.
- Decided to clean all the things without eating or drinking anything first and ended up getting dizzy and almost fainting.
- Woke up, thought for a few seconds, said, “I do like birds,” then went back to sleep.
- Made up a song about having $15, which I cannot now remember anything of except that it started with “If I had fifteen dollars, I’d have like fifteen dollars I could spend.”
- Wondered if my dog wished she can fly.
- What Pokémon would every one of my RP characters be? I don’t know, I forget.
- "I met Richard Horvitz and he liked my colors."
- Went out to the dining room in the middle of the night to look out at the balcony to check for squirrels/squirrel damage, said, “No bad guys, we are safe” to the cat who was nearby, then stood there staring out at my plants for at least a minute before returning to bed.
In conclusion, Ambien.
"I am fire, I am death, I am fluff."
Spent today dressing up my pet rabbits Sunshine and Hazel as Stormfly and Toothless from “How To Train Your Dragon”. Cutness overload achieved. Enjoy your daily dose of adorableness!!!
THIS IS NOW A MYTHICAL CREATURE THAT I WANT TO OWN.
"…Well, the radio has expressed concerns about where you were last night
I can’t wait to see you come back home
Well, the radio has expressed to me that Georgia is on my mind
I can’t wait to see you come back home
I’ve had a million cases, this is my millionth case of the blues, oh-oh
I’ve seen a million faces
and all they can say to me is on the radio, channels made of tears
on the radio, channels made of tears
Well I’ve had a million cases, this is my millionth case of the blues, oh-oh
I’ve seen a million faces, and all they can say to me is…”
What if “Gravity Falls” was an anime
Based and audio taken from the show “Gravity Falls” by Disney.
(Episode: Golf War)
just a cat giving a presidential speech on ebola…
IVE HAD A TUMBLR FOR 4 YEARS AND THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN ON HERE I CANT BREATHE